Why hire a professional resume writer?
Applying for jobs can take weeks. Hiring managers and recruiters want to see your unique value — fast. Resume selection decisions are often made within a few seconds.
We work together to review your career history, select important achievements, and phrase them in compelling ways — to ensure a match between the employer’s needs and your skills. Your goals, talents, experience, and voice drive the process.
My aim is to help you articulate your unique measurable accomplishments and expedite your job application process, while engaging you in a focused and time-efficient way.
What are the benefits of a professionally written resume?
- more interview invitations
- better interview performance
- leverage to negotiate a higher salary
- a shorter and more efficient job search process
- clarity about your career history and direction
- a well-shaped personal brand that can be easily updated
- a boost in confidence as you stand out from the competitors
What is the resume writing process like?
- Email me your current resume and a link to a target position.
- I will respond with a price quote and suggestions for our approach.
- Ask more questions or send a payment to place your order in my queue.
- I will send the first draft within 3-5 business days of payment.
- You will respond to my embedded questions.
- We will finalize the revisions.
- I will send your final resume in MS Word and PDF.
Why hire me?
I excel at asking specific questions to gather data about your accomplishments.
Together, we focus on the skills and results that your potential employers want to see.
Working with me includes a learning component for your independence in your future job search and application writing.
As an attentive listener, I offer a personalized approach and take the time to learn about your career history, goals, and past and potential employers.
I create concise, high-impact content and offer bundle packages based on your unique needs (resume, academic CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, phone consultations, or editing).
Turnaround time for the first draft is 3-5 business days.
What is the cost of a resume and a cover letter?
|Entry-level resume and cover letter (recent graduate or under 5 years of experience)||$245 – $295|
|Professional or Management resume and cover letter (6 – 10 years of experience)||$295 – $455|
|Executive resume and cover letter (VP, Director, C-Suite Executive)||$455 – $655|
All orders include 2 revisions within 10 business days from the date of the first daft, a final strategy call on how to use/promote your new resume, and an 18-page Career Success Handbook with detailed job search strategies, LinkedIn optimization techniques, interview question examples, and more.
|Career Development Phone Session (45 minutes)||$135|
|Resume and cover letter update||$165|
|LinkedIn Profile Document (including message templates)||$265|
Career Development phone session is customized for your goals and needs. It covers follow-up strategies, LinkedIn, networking, business communications, resume optimization for future roles, and more.
My former clients have reported receiving an interview request within six hours of submitting their resume and getting senior-level positions in organizations of their choice.
View a sales resume sample.
Suggestions for an effective job search process
Schedule a free phone consultation.