Hello. I’m Tanya Mykhaylychenko, a professional resume writer and copy editor with a background in teaching writing at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado and TÉLUQ University in Montreal, Quebec.
I approach each project by carefully considering your goals, requirements, industry standards, and the audience for a particular text.
I have a Master of Arts in English from a writing-intensive program at Colorado State University (2009), copy editing training from Ryerson University (2017), and 15 years of combined experience in teaching, career services, and business writing.
Professional Resume Writing
My clients and I work together following a highly personalized and collaborative process. My goals are to save you time, get you the interviews you want, and provide suggestions for your career advancement.
- ~2,000+ resumes written to date for all industries and career levels
- 7+ years with award-winning resume companies in the U.S. and Canada
- expertise in developing strong LinkedIn profiles for personal branding
- experience in staffing company operations
- professional development via Career Thought Leaders
- membership in Career Professionals of Canada
As a former writing teacher and a graduate of a Master’s program in Literature, I have knowledge of academic research, academic hiring processes, university admissions, and grant writing.
I am a flexible and courteous ally in editing academic applications, articles, or monograph chapters. Your goals, voice, and audience are the priority.
Core skills and qualifications:
- copy editing training (CDPB 102) from Ryerson University (Toronto, Ontario, 2017)
- copy editing, line editing, and translation experience in the humanities and art history for Rodovid Press and CIUS, University of Alberta/HREC
- experience in language assessment writing and editing for Paragon Testing Enterprises, the Canadian leader in English language testing
- professional development via Editors Canada, ACES, and Editorial Freelancers Association
- editing non-native English and translations
- professional fluency in French and Ukrainian
With a background in full-time proposal writing for a staffing business and my ongoing resume writing work for executives, I am prepared to lighten your project load and develop communications for your business needs.
- strategic thinking to achieve a competitive advantage
- attention to clarity, concision, and compactness of texts
- knowledge of plain language principles and marketing/SEO notions
My clients enjoy working with me because of my efficiency, responsiveness, attentive listening, personalized approach, and adherence to deadlines.
Email me to discuss your project.
I’d love to connect with you.
View my resume.