Hello. I’m Tanya Mykhaylychenko, a professional resume writer and copy editor with a background in teaching writing at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado and TÉLUQ University in Montreal, Quebec.
I approach each project by carefully considering your goals, requirements, industry standards, and the audience for a particular text.
I have a Master of Arts in English from a writing-intensive program at Colorado State University (2009), copy editing training from Ryerson University (2017), and 14+ years of experience in the academic and business environments.
Professional Resume Writing
My clients and I work together following a highly personalized and collaborative process. My goals are to save you time, get you the interviews you want, and provide suggestions for the job application process.
- ~1,500 resumes written to date for all industries and career levels
- 6+ years with award-winning resume companies in the U.S. and Canada
- expertise in developing strong LinkedIn profiles for personal branding
- experience participating in hiring decisions and staffing company operations
- professional development via Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
As a former writing instructor and a graduate of a Master’s program in Literature, I am well-versed in academic research, academic hiring processes, university admissions, and grant writing.
I am a flexible and courteous ally in editing academic applications, articles, or manuscripts. Your goals, voice, and audience are the priority.
Core skills and qualifications:
- copy editing training (CDPB 102) from Ryerson University (Toronto, Ontario, 2017)
- copy editing and line editing experience in the social sciences, humanities, and art history
- experience in language assessment writing and editing for the Canadian leader in English language testing
- professional development via Editors Canada and Editorial Freelancers Association
- editing non-native English and translations
- professional fluency in French and Ukrainian
With a background in full-time proposal writing for a staffing business, I am prepared to lighten your project load and develop business communications to grow your client base.
- strategic thinking to achieve a competitive advantage
- attention to clarity, concision, and compactness of texts
- knowledge of plain English principles and marketing essentials
My clients enjoy working with me because of my efficiency, responsiveness, attentive listening, personalized approach, and adherence to deadlines.
Email me to discuss your project.
I’d love to connect with you.
View my resume.